LOANS & CREDITS
Iraq - Transport Corridors Project
- In Washington
- Lara Saade
- Tel : (202) 473-9887
Washington DC, December 20, 2013—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IBRD Loan: US $355.0 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 15 years, Grace = 5 years
Project ID: P131550
Project Description: The project will reduce traffic fatalities by nearly 25 percent on two transport corridors connecting Iraq to its northern, southern and western neighbors and beyond.
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”