LOANS & CREDITS
Iraq - Transport Corridors Project
- In Washington
- Lara Saade
- Tel : (202) 473-9887
Washington DC, December 20, 2013—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IBRD Loan: US $355.0 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 15 years, Grace = 5 years
Project ID: P131550
Project Description: The project will reduce traffic fatalities by nearly 25 percent on two transport corridors connecting Iraq to its northern, southern and western neighbors and beyond.
- Philippines: World Bank Group President Speech at the Daylight Dialogue
- New Study Adds Up the Benefits of Climate-Smart Development in Lives, Jobs, and GDP
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth
- Forests Are Creating Momentum for Climate Negotiations
- How Tanzania Plans To Achieve "Big Results Now" in Education