LOANS & CREDITS
Iraq - Transport Corridors Project
- In Washington
- Lara Saade
- Tel : (202) 473-9887
Washington DC, December 20, 2013—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IBRD Loan: US $355.0 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 15 years, Grace = 5 years
Project ID: P131550
Project Description: The project will reduce traffic fatalities by nearly 25 percent on two transport corridors connecting Iraq to its northern, southern and western neighbors and beyond.
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim to visit India
- Indonesia Economic Quarterly, July 2014: Hard Choices
- India: Skilled Jobs Help Rural Youth Fulfil Long-cherished Dreams