LOANS & CREDITS
Iraq - Transport Corridors Project
- In Washington
- Lara Saade
- Tel : (202) 473-9887
Washington DC, December 20, 2013—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IBRD Loan: US $355.0 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 15 years, Grace = 5 years
Project ID: P131550
Project Description: The project will reduce traffic fatalities by nearly 25 percent on two transport corridors connecting Iraq to its northern, southern and western neighbors and beyond.
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- Youth Voices on Climate Change Take Times Square
- World Bank to Begin Discussions on Proposal to Strengthen Social and Environmental Safeguards
- Ebola: Tackling The Outbreak in West Africa
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth