LOANS & CREDITS
Russian Federation - Public Finance Management Technical Assistance Project
- In Washington, DC
- Elena Karaban
- Tel : (202) 473-9277
Washington DC, September 13, 2013—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IBRD Loan: US$50.0 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 18 years, Grace = 5 years
Project ID: P122998
Project Description: The objective of the project is to improve transparency and results focus in public financial management and build institutional foundations for improved budget efficiency, effectiveness, and accountability.
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”