LOANS & CREDITS
Lesotho - First Growth and Competitiveness Development Policy Grant
- In Washington
- Aby Toure
- Tel : (202) 473-8302
Washington DC, June 3, 2013—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Grant: US$20.0 million
Terms: Maturity = 40 years, Grace = 10 years
Project ID: P128573
Project Description: The operation’s is to assist the Government in implementing a reform program aimed at promoting inclusive growth.
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”