New Research Helps Small Businesses Adapt to Climate Change in Turkey
March 10, 2014
- A new report from the International Finance Corporation (IFC) and European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) is helping businesses factor climate change into their planning.
- It addresses cost-effective recommendations, including drip irrigation, green roofs, and better ventilation
- The report’s practical recommendations can help small-business owners leverage new commercial opportunities.
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”