In cooperation with the PSLO network of the World Bank
The Private Sector Liaison Officers (PSLO) Network invited companies to participate in a mission focusing on agricultural sector opportunities at the International Financial Institutions (IFIs). IFIs included the World Bank group, Inter-American Development Bank, Asian Development Bank, European Bank of Reconstruction and Development and more. The mission was designed to provide an opportunity for the private sector to:
- Initiate a dialogue with the project officers responsible for agricultural sector projects.
- Understand the project requirements and constraints; and their level of competitiveness in accessing bank projects and bank-financed projects and programs in the agricultural sector.
- Inform staff of the capabilities and interests of international firms in the agricultural sector.
This mission was designed for:
- Consulting firms, individual consultants, training institutions and universities.
- Equipment manufacturers/suppliers.
- Prospective sponsors of private sector projects.