- Massimo Cirasino, World Bank, Financial and Private Sector Development
- Gopalaraman Padmanabhan, Executive Director, Reserve Bank of India
- James P. Jalil, Chair, Cybercurrency Practice, Thompson Hine LLP, New York
- James G. Gatto, Partner, Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP, Northern Virginia
- Sayee Srinivasan, Chief Economist, U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission
- Peter Messitte, US District Court Judge, District of Maryland
This event is co-organized by World Bank’s Legal Vice-Presidency and Payment Systems Development Group and leverages on the infrastructure established within the framework of the Global Forum on Law, Justice and Development (GFLJD) and the CPSS-World Bank Forum on Retail Payments (RPF). The GFLJD (www.globalforumljd.org) is a permanent forum that seeks to connect experts and stakeholders from around the world and to provide a mechanism for continual and efficient knowledge exchange and for the cogeneration of innovative legal solutions to development challenges based on efficiency, equity and justice. The RPF is a joint forum on Retail Payments convened by the Committee on Payment and Settlement System of the Bank for International settlements and the World Bank, to provide a platform for ongoing discussions amongst central banks, other public authorities and the private sector on contemporary topics in retail payments.