CLOSING DATE: FEBRUARY 21, 2019
The International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (“IBRD”) invites statements of qualification on which to base the selection of visual design agency to provide support for design and implementation of effective communications and outreach products.
The visual design agency will support the GPE Communications Team in the design and implementation of effective communications and outreach products. The agency will report to the Communications Team Lead and work closely with the Digital Communications Specialist and Digital Communications Associate.
The agency will be responsible for fulfilling the regular design needs of the GPE Communications Team throughout one year. The agency should employ creative and fresh ideas to bring new energy to GPE’s visual identity, while following GPE branding and style guidelines. The various materials are likely to be produced in several languages, and a minimum in English and French. The company does not need to be located in Washington DC. They can work from anywhere.
Deliverables will vary and include:
1. Visual graphics for social media such as videos, GIFs, and infographics.
2. Print products including brochures, booklets, factsheets, and templates for regular publications.
3. Signage and promotional materials for events such as PPTs, banners, leaflets, invitation, banners, and gifts.
• Provide information showing that the firm has minimum 8 years’ experience managing the design needs of large organizations.
• Provide information showing that the firm has experience working with international development organizations.
• Provide information about demonstrable experience in developing visual content for social media
• Provide information showing that the firm has ability to deliver timely and high-quality results under tight deadlines.
• Provide information about the firm’s experience designing in different languages (strongly desirable).
• Provide information on the firm’s core business and years in business.
Interested firms that qualify the above selection criteria are hereby invited to submit expressions of interest.
Expressions of Interest should be submitted, in English by email to Procurement Assistant: Anuradha Gollur, Email ID: email@example.com
Following this invitation for Expression of Interest, a shortlist of qualified firms will be formally invited to submit proposals. Shortlisting and selection will be subject to the availability of funding.
Only those firms which have been shortlisted will receive notification. No debrief will be provided to firms which have not been shortlisted.
The submission deadline is February 21, 2019, 6:00 PM (Washington DC Time)
The WBG reserves the right to publicly disclose contract award information, including but not limited to, name of company receiving the award, brief description of services, and contract award amount, for any contract award valued over US$250,000. Offeror's proposal and contractual documents will remain confidential and therefore not subject to disclosure.
The World Bank reserves the right to reject any or all responses without recourse.