CLOSING DATE AND TIME: NOVEMBER 17, 2017 @ 3.00 PM BRAZZAVILLE, REPUBLIC OF CONGO, LOCAL TIME
The International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (“The World Bank”) invites statements of qualification on which to base the selection of General Contractors for the receipt of a solicitation for Construction Works of the World Bank Office Building in Brazzaville, Republic of Congo.
1. Have minimum average annual revenue in Architectural, Civil and Interior Works/Construction of C.F.A Francs BEAC (XAF) 2,000,000,000 (XAF 2,000 Million), equivalent to USD 3,600,000 (USD 3.6 Million) for the last three years (from 2014 to 2016).
2. Demonstrate it has financial capability to successfully support the entire contract and has fiscal capability to furnish a USD 200,000 performance bond or Bank Guarantee.
3. Is authorized to engage in the Construction Business, Civil Works, Construction Services in Brazzaville, Republic of Congo.
4. Have been in Construction business at least 5 years and must demonstrate that over the last 5 years the firm has successfully and continuously been engaged as a General Contractor in providing similar service to those required in this REI (Construction and fit-out of office buildings of minimum 2,000 square metres) in Republic of Congo and/or African region).
REI submission deadline is November 17, 2017 (3 p.m Brazzaville, Congo, Local time.
The solicitation may be obtained by sending an email to the designated Category Manager, referencing the following information:
1. Solicitation Number
2. Company Name
3. Contact Person Name and Title
5. Telephone Number
6. Fax Number
7. Contact's Email Address
A copy of the solicitation will be sent to organizations that have replied to and are eligible to receive this advertisement. All requests and questions regarding this solicitation shall be directed to the following designated Corporate Procurement Category Manager:
Chayut Mathurapote @ firstname.lastname@example.org
The WBG reserves the right to publicly disclose contract award information, including but not limited to, name of company receiving the award, brief description of services, and contract award amount, for any contract award valued over US$250,000. Offeror's proposal and contractual documents will remain confidential and therefore not subject to disclosure.
The World Bank reserves the right to reject any or all responses without recourse.