CLOSING TIME AND DATE: NOVEMBER 20, 2020 @ 3:00 PM
The World Bank Group (WBG) produces each year two professional journals namely the World Bank Economic Review (WBER) and The World Bank Research Observer (WBRO).
The WBER is published three times a year, around February, June and October. WBRO is a semi-annual journal, usually published in May and September.
WBG is launching a solicitation to hire a qualified contractor for a production and fulfillment of the said Journals.
Qualified contractors must meet the following criteria:
1. Financial capability to successfully complete the Contract.
2. Have at least five (5) years of experience offering journal publishing services focusing on economics, development, or public policy.
3. Demonstrate expertise as shown by currently publishing at least one journal ranked in the top 100 of the IDEAS/RePEc aggregate ranking of economics journals (https://ideas.repec.org/top/top.journals.all.html).
4. Familiar with open access and subscription approach.
Detailed information is found in the RFP.
The solicitation may be obtained by sending an email to the designated Contracting Officer, referencing the following information:
1. Solicitation Number
2. Company Name
3. Contact Person Name and Title
5. Telephone Number
6. Fax Number
7. Contact's Email Address
A copy of the solicitation will be sent to organizations that have replied to and are eligible to receive this advertisement. All requests and questions regarding this solicitation shall be directed to the following designated Corporate Procurement Contract Officer:
- Chayut Mathurapote @ firstname.lastname@example.org
The WBG reserves the right to publicly disclose contract award information, including but not limited to, name of company receiving the award, brief description of services, and contract award amount, for any contract award valued over US$250,000. Offeror's proposal and contractual documents will remain confidential and therefore not subject to disclosure.