CLOSING DATE: June 15, 2019
The World Bank Group Invites Expression of Interest from qualified firms for providing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) comprising masks, face shields, spraying aprons, rubber gloves, boots, goggles (approximate quantity – 6000 pieces, Angkong approximately 3000 pieces). Field operations tools comprising safety covers for harvesting chisel and sickle and protective spectacles as well as kep and angkong (cart) for two locations including Rantau Prapat, North Sumatra and Pasar Pangaraian-Rokan Hulu, Riau.
1. Offeror must have demonstrated experience providing the supplies to a large group/organization within the past five (5) years similar to the requirements stated above.
2. Offeror must have the financial capability to successfully complete the Contract, which is substantiated by a complete set of financial statements (e.g. annual report, audited financial statements or tax filings or equivalent) for the previous two (2) fiscal years, and a copy of the company charter, Articles of Agreement or other evidence indicating its official status.
3. Offeror must accept the World Bank Group’s Vendor Eligibility Criteria as found on www.worldbank.org/corporateprocurement.
4. There may be additional mandatory criteria. They, if any, will be provided as part of the IFB package.
Interested firms who wish to receive the solicitation package must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 11.59 pm EST 15 June, 2019, with the following information:
1. Solicitation Number
2. Company Name
3. Contact Person Name and Title
5. Telephone Number
6. Fax Number
7. Contact's Email Address
A copy of the solicitation will be sent to organizations that have replied to and are eligible to receive this solicitation. All requests and questions regarding this solicitation shall be directed to the following designated Corporate Procurement Category Manager(s):
Anuradha Gollur, Email ID: email@example.com
The WBG reserves the right to publicly disclose contract award information, including but not limited to, name of company receiving the award, brief description of services, and contract award amount, for any contract award valued over US$250,000. Offeror's proposal and contractual documents will remain confidential and therefore not subject to disclosure.
The World Bank reserves the right to reject any or all responses without recourse.