CLOSING DATE AND TIME: MARCH 29, 2022 @ 11: AM EST
The World Bank Group (WBG) is exploring IT system solutions to support its employee experience/engagement continuous listening approach. The purpose of this Request for Information (RFI) is to better understand solution capabilities and limitations regarding the above and incorporate these insights into requirements for a subsequent competitive Request for Proposal (RFP).
Currently, sentiment on employee engagement is collected and reported through use of an annual survey. While this data is useful and informative, the challenge is that: 1) feedback provided through open-ended questions is unstructured, making it difficult to analyze and highlight key insights, and 2) the process does not move fast enough to identify issues in real-time.
To address these concerns, the WBG is interested in introducing more continuous listening approaches using AI text analytics and machine learning (as well as traditional surveys) to obtain and analyze feedback from both direct and indirect data sources.
With more timely access to key insights from employees across their employee journey, AI and text analytics can be used to uncover trends and emerging issues, trigger suggested actions, and automate workflows—ensuring that feedback is routed to the person or the team best equipped to take fast and effective action.
The WBG is exploring IT platforms that can support its analysis of qualitative and quantitative employee data from multiple channels. The solution would be expected at a minimum to provide artificial intelligence (AI) sentiment and text analytics of qualitative employee feedback; identify emerging trends in the data; and present insights in role-based reporting dashboards.
Beyond the employee experience/engagement function, AI and text analytics could also be deployed to support analysis of other types of HR qualitative, unstructured information including inter alia: managerial 360 feedback; career aspiration statements; individual learning objectives; help-desk queries, etc.
Scope of Work
Interested vendors would be invited to:
• Responders who are assessed as potential candidates having knowledge of our business needs and technical requirements, will be invited to make product demonstrations. They will meet with HR stakeholders and ITS to share their respective employee experience/engagement solution(s) highlighting survey functionality and AI/text analytics.
• Provide materials/briefing deck that outlines their solution’s functional capabilities, technical requirements, and security controls.
• Share case studies to highlight potential options and recommendation for an IT solutions approach for use of AI (as well as traditional surveys) in a continuous listening strategy and other HR functions.
The solicitation may be obtained by sending an email to the designated Category Manager, referencing the following information:
1. Solicitation Number :
2. Company Name :
3. Contact Person Name and Title :
5. Telephone Number
6. Fax Number
7. Contact's Email Address :
A copy of the solicitation will be sent to organizations that have replied to and are eligible to receive this advertisement. All requests and questions regarding this solicitation shall be directed to the following designated Corporate Procurement Category Manager:
Beatriz Romero Junquera @ email@example.com