CLOSING DATE AND TIME: DECEMBER 15, 2017 @ 2.00 PM EST
The World Bank Group (World Bank) invites Proposals from qualified Offerors interested in providing Architectural & Engineering, Interior Design, Quantity Surveyor and Construction Administration Services for the World Bank Group Office in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.
Scope of Work
The consultant shall agree to perform the Architectural and Engineering. Interior design, Quantity Survey and Construction Administration services required to complete the project in its entirely which includes among others the following: new construction of office with fit-out for open and enclosed office, front office area, lobby and security control, variable and flexible conference rooms, visiting missions space, workrooms (fax, mail, copiers), kitchen and dining facility, Network communication rooms, files rooms, storage rooms, driver’s room, guards, room, machine room, toilets. The building will require a comprehensive security system, CCTV and access control, guard house, parking (indoor and on site), roads and access control.
The fit-out includes partitioning works, ceilings, floor and wall finishes, electrical works, voice/data communication systems, Fire/life safety systems, security installations, air conditioning systems, plumbing works and the selection of furniture and office equipment.
Firms must meet all the mandatory criteria outlined below to be considered as eligible for technical evaluation:
1. Offeror has a minimum earned aggregate design fees of US$ 2.0 Million per annum on average for last 3 years (2014, 2015, 2016).
2. Offeror must demonstrate it has the financial capability to successfully support the entire contract.
3. Offeror has been in business at least three (3) years and has performed work during that time in the region, in and around Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso Firm has worked legally in the region in a professional capacity.
4. Offeror has not been involved in any litigation action in the past 5 years which resulted in damages being awarded to the litigant, based on either failure to perform or poor performance or due to errors and omissions
5. Offeror has successfully completed at least three (3) projects in the last five (5) years with similar size and scope to the one of this solicitation.
6. Any other Criteria included on the RFP Documentation.
The World Bank Group (WBG) will disclose or exchange certain proprietary and confidential information, and they desire that the recipient keep such information confidential, and use it only in connection with the following purposes: To participate in a RFP process whereby, Offeror will be given access to the relevant WBG internal “Official Use Only” or “Confidential” documents. A signed Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) will be required prior to releasing the solicitation. Parties will receive the NDA via email and will be required to return the signed NDA prior to receiving the solicitation documentation.
The solicitation may be obtained by sending an email to the designated Contracting Officer, referencing the following information:
1. Solicitation Number
2. Company Name
3. Contact Person Name and Title
5. Telephone Number
6. Fax Number
7. Contact's Email Address
A copy of the solicitation will be sent to organizations that have replied to and are eligible to receive this advertisement. All requests and questions regarding this solicitation shall be directed to the following designated Corporate Procurement Contract Officer(s):
Subject to the exceptions of the respective information disclosure policies, for any contract award valued at and over US$250,000 made after July 1, 2013, the World Bank Group reserves the right to publicly disclose contract award information – specifically, the name of vendor receiving the award, a brief description of the contract goods or services, and the contract award amount. Vendor's proposal and contractual documents will remain confidential and therefore not subject to disclosure.
The World Bank reserves the right to reject any or all responses without recourse.