CLOSING DATE AND TIME: JANUARY 17, 2022 @ 5:00 PM EST
The World Bank Network Infrastructure team is responsible for global local and wide area network (LAN and WAN) equipment and services which include routers, switches, firewalls, communication circuits and other related hardware. This Invitation for Bid (IFB) is to select an authorized reseller of Riverbed products who can provide the World Bank with Riverbed Steelhead WAN acceleration appliances, the Riverbed Network Performance Management products, SteelCentral performance monitoring platform, Riverbed SteelCentral Controller (SCC), Riverbed consulting services at its Headquarters facilities in Washington, DC, and any another other products Riverbed offers. In order to be considered for financial evaluation, Bidders must meet all the mandatory criteria described below along with documents substantiating the same and any additional documents per WBG request.
1. Bidder must have been in business for at least five (5) years providing goods and services similar to those as specified herein, which shall be supported by at least three (3) customer references for which Bidder has provided such products and services of equal size and complexity as required by the WBG in this IFB. Reference form attached to be filled by Bidder.
2. Bidder must have the financial capability to successfully complete the Contract which is substantiated by a complete set of financial statements (e.g. annual report, audited (if available) financial statements or tax filings or equivalent) for the previous two (2) fiscal years, and a copy of the company charter, Articles of Agreement or other evidence indicating its official status. Specifically, Bidder must have minimum annual total revenue of US$10,000,000 in at least two (2) of the last three (3) years.
3. Bidder must agree to all “Non-Negotiable” Clauses within the Proposed Contract Matrix (Exhibit D). Non-Negotiable clauses must be accepted “AS-IS”. No revision will be considered. A Bidder’s refusal to accept a “Non-Negotiable” clause “AS-IS” will result in Bidder’s disqualification.
4. Bidder must be a certified authorized Elite reseller of Riverbed products.Bidder must submit copy of certification as authorized reseller of Riverbed products.
5. Bidder must agree to all Service Level Matrix as indicated in Exhibit B of IFB document.
6. Bidder must have a permanent U.S. based office established for a minimum of last two (2) years.Please provide the location for the office from which services will be managed _________________And Years at this establishment: _____
The solicitation may be obtained by sending an email to the designated Category Manager, referencing the following information:
1. Solicitation Number
2. Company Name
3. Contact Person Name and Title
. Telephone Number
6. Fax Number
7. Contact's Email Address
A copy of the solicitation will be sent to organizations that have replied to and are eligible to receive this advertisement. All requests and questions regarding this solicitation shall be directed to the following designated Corporate Procurement Category Managers:
Neha Ramani @ email@example.com