Philippines: World Bank Statement on the Signing of the Comprehensive Agreement on the Bangsamoro
March 26, 2014
The World Bank Group joins the global community in congratulating the Government of the Republic of the Philippines and the Moro Islamic Liberation Front for their momentous signing of the Comprehensive Agreement on the Bangsamoro (CAB).
The World Bank Group, along with development partners and other stakeholders, has been supporting peace and inclusive growth in Mindanao through various programs and projects including social protection, community-driven development, upgrading of community infrastructure, and lately the formulation of the Bangsamoro Development Plan. We shall continue to scale up efforts to support programs that will broker sustainable peace and development in the Bangsamoro and Mindanao as a whole.
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim to visit India
- Indonesia Economic Quarterly, July 2014: Hard Choices
- India: Skilled Jobs Help Rural Youth Fulfil Long-cherished Dreams