LOANS & CREDITS
Kyrgyz Republic - Pasture and Livestock Management Improvement Project
- In Washington D.C.
- Kristyn Schrader-King
- Tel : (202) 458-2736
IDA Credit: US $8.25 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 38 years, Grace = 6 years
IDA Grant: US $6.75 million equivalent
Project ID: P145162
Project Description: The objective of the project is to improve community based pasture and livestock management in the project area.
For more information, please visit:
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”