LOANS & CREDITS
Kyrgyz Republic - Pasture and Livestock Management Improvement Project
- In Washington D.C.
- Kristyn Schrader-King
- Tel : (202) 458-2736
IDA Credit: US $8.25 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 38 years, Grace = 6 years
IDA Grant: US $6.75 million equivalent
Project ID: P145162
Project Description: The objective of the project is to improve community based pasture and livestock management in the project area.
For more information, please visit:
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- Youth Voices on Climate Change Take Times Square
- World Bank to Begin Discussions on Proposal to Strengthen Social and Environmental Safeguards
- Ebola: Tackling The Outbreak in West Africa
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth