LOANS & CREDITS
Kyrgyz Republic - Electricity Supply Accountability and Reliability Improvement Project
- In Washington D.C.
- Kristyn Schrader-King
- Tel : (202) 458-2736
IDA Credit: US $13.75 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 38 years, Grace = 6 years
IDA Grant: US $11.25 million equivalent
Project ID: P133446
Project Description: The objective of the project is to improve the reliability of electricity supply in the project area and strengthen the governance of Severelectro's operations.
For more information, please visit:
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- Youth Voices on Climate Change Take Times Square
- World Bank to Begin Discussions on Proposal to Strengthen Social and Environmental Safeguards
- Ebola: Tackling The Outbreak in West Africa
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth