LOANS & CREDITS
Georgia - Third Secondary and Local Roads Project
- In Washington D.C.
- Elena Karaban
- Tel : (202) 473-9277
IBRD Loan: US $75.0 million
Terms: Maturity = 25 years, Grace = 10 years
Project ID: P148048
Project Description: The objectives of the project are to reduce transport costs for selected secondary and local roads and improve the sustainability of secondary and local road asset management.
For more information, please visit:
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”