LOANS & CREDITS
Georgia - Second Regional and Municipal Infrastructure Development Project
- In Washington D.C.
- Elena Karaban
- Tel : (202) 473-9277
IBRD Loan: US $30.0 million
Terms: Maturity = 25 years, Grace = 10 years
Project ID: P147521
Project Description: The objective of the project is to improve the efficiency and reliability of targeted municipal services and infrastructure.
For more information, please visit :
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”