LOANS & CREDITS
Armenia - Electricity Supply Reliability Project - Additional Financing
- In Washington D.C.
- Elena Karaban
- Tel : (202) 473-9277
IBRD Loan: US $40.0 million
Terms: Maturity = 25 years, Grace = 10 years
Project ID: P148102
Project Description: The objective of the additional financing is to scale up project activities to enhance the impact of the ongoing Electricity Supply Reliability Project and finance the cost of rehabilitation of three substations essential for Armenia’s power transmission network.
For more information, please visit:
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- Youth Voices on Climate Change Take Times Square
- World Bank to Begin Discussions on Proposal to Strengthen Social and Environmental Safeguards
- Ebola: Tackling The Outbreak in West Africa
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth