LOANS & CREDITS
Armenia - Electricity Supply Reliability Project - Additional Financing
- In Washington D.C.
- Elena Karaban
- Tel : (202) 473-9277
IBRD Loan: US $40.0 million
Terms: Maturity = 25 years, Grace = 10 years
Project ID: P148102
Project Description: The objective of the additional financing is to scale up project activities to enhance the impact of the ongoing Electricity Supply Reliability Project and finance the cost of rehabilitation of three substations essential for Armenia’s power transmission network.
For more information, please visit:
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”