LOANS & CREDITS
Vietnam - Health Professionals Education and Training for Health System Reforms Project
- In Washington
- Marilene B. Montemayor
- Tel : (202) 473-4709
Washington DC, May 7, 2014—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
The objectives of the project are to improve the quality of health professional's education, strengthen management competencies in the health sector, and improve the competencies of primary health care (PHC) teams at the grass-roots level.
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”