LOANS & CREDITS
Vietnam - Health Professionals Education and Training for Health System Reforms Project
- In Washington
- Marilene B. Montemayor
- Tel : (202) 473-4709
Washington DC, May 7, 2014—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
The objectives of the project are to improve the quality of health professional's education, strengthen management competencies in the health sector, and improve the competencies of primary health care (PHC) teams at the grass-roots level.
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- Youth Voices on Climate Change Take Times Square
- World Bank to Begin Discussions on Proposal to Strengthen Social and Environmental Safeguards
- Ebola: Tackling The Outbreak in West Africa
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth