LOANS & CREDITS
Vietnam - Health Professionals Education and Training for Health System Reforms Project
- In Washington
- Marilene B. Montemayor
- Tel : (202) 473-4709
Washington DC, May 7, 2014—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
The objectives of the project are to improve the quality of health professional's education, strengthen management competencies in the health sector, and improve the competencies of primary health care (PHC) teams at the grass-roots level.
- Philippines: World Bank Group President Speech at the Daylight Dialogue
- New Study Adds Up the Benefits of Climate-Smart Development in Lives, Jobs, and GDP
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth
- Forests Are Creating Momentum for Climate Negotiations
- How Tanzania Plans To Achieve "Big Results Now" in Education