LOANS & CREDITS
Morocco - First Capital Market Development and Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise Finance Development Policy Loan
- In Washington
- Lara Saade
- Tel : (202) 473-9887
Washington DC, April 29, 2014—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IBRD Loan: US $300.0 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 29 years, Grace = 7.5 years
Project ID: P147257
Project Description: The objectives of the project are deepening capital markets by broadening the range of instruments and investors, reforming pension system to ensure continued institutional demand for capital market securities, fostering solutions for the financing of small and young enterprises and consolidating oversight to balance greater access with continued financial stability.
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”