LOANS & CREDITS
Jamaica - Social Protection Project - Additional Financing
- In Washington
- Christelle Chapoy
- Tel : (202) 361 4255
Washington DC, January 24, 2014—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IBRD Loan: US $40 million
Terms: Maturity = 29.5 years, Grace = 6 years
Project ID: P146606
Project Description: The objective of the project is to support Jamaica in further strengthening its social protection system.
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”