LOANS & CREDITS
Jamaica - Social Protection Project - Additional Financing
- In Washington
- Christelle Chapoy
- Tel : (202) 361 4255
Washington DC, January 24, 2014—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IBRD Loan: US $40 million
Terms: Maturity = 29.5 years, Grace = 6 years
Project ID: P146606
Project Description: The objective of the project is to support Jamaica in further strengthening its social protection system.
- Philippines: World Bank Group President Speech at the Daylight Dialogue
- New Study Adds Up the Benefits of Climate-Smart Development in Lives, Jobs, and GDP
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth
- Forests Are Creating Momentum for Climate Negotiations
- How Tanzania Plans To Achieve "Big Results Now" in Education