LOANS & CREDITS
Jamaica - Social Protection Project - Additional Financing
- In Washington
- Christelle Chapoy
- Tel : (202) 361 4255
Washington DC, January 24, 2014—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IBRD Loan: US $40 million
Terms: Maturity = 29.5 years, Grace = 6 years
Project ID: P146606
Project Description: The objective of the project is to support Jamaica in further strengthening its social protection system.
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- Youth Voices on Climate Change Take Times Square
- World Bank to Begin Discussions on Proposal to Strengthen Social and Environmental Safeguards
- Ebola: Tackling The Outbreak in West Africa
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth