LOANS & CREDITS
Vietnam - Irrigated Agriculture Improvement Project
- In Washington, D.C.
- Marilene B. Montemayor
- Tel : (202) 473-4709
Washington DC, January 15, 2014—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Credit: US $180 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 25 years, Grace = 5 years
Project ID: P130014
Project Description: The objective of the project is to improve the sustainability of irrigated agricultural production systems in selected central coastal and northern mountains provinces in the country.
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- Youth Voices on Climate Change Take Times Square
- World Bank to Begin Discussions on Proposal to Strengthen Social and Environmental Safeguards
- Ebola: Tackling The Outbreak in West Africa
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth