LOANS & CREDITS
Bosnia and Herzegovina - Sustainable Forest and Landscape Management Project
- In Washington
- Kristyn Schrader-King
- Tel : (202) 458-2736
Washington DC, January 15, 2014—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
GEF Grant: US $5.58 million equivalent
Project ID: P129961
Project Description: The objective of the project is to build capacity of forestry sector stakeholders and to demonstrate approaches for sustainable forest and land management through integrated management of vulnerable forest, scrub and pasture landscapes.
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- Youth Voices on Climate Change Take Times Square
- World Bank to Begin Discussions on Proposal to Strengthen Social and Environmental Safeguards
- Ebola: Tackling The Outbreak in West Africa
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth