LOANS & CREDITS
Bosnia and Herzegovina - Sustainable Forest and Landscape Management Project
- In Washington
- Kristyn Schrader-King
- Tel : (202) 458-2736
Washington DC, January 15, 2014—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
GEF Grant: US $5.58 million equivalent
Project ID: P129961
Project Description: The objective of the project is to build capacity of forestry sector stakeholders and to demonstrate approaches for sustainable forest and land management through integrated management of vulnerable forest, scrub and pasture landscapes.
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”