LOANS & CREDITS
India - Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Project for Low-Income States
- In Washington DC
- Gabriela Aguilar
- Tel : 202-473-6768
Washington DC, December 30, 2013—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
The objective of the project is to improve piped water supply and sanitation services for selected rural communities in the target states through decentralized delivery systems and to increase the capacity of the participating states to respond promptly and effectively to an eligible crisis or emergency.
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- Youth Voices on Climate Change Take Times Square
- World Bank to Begin Discussions on Proposal to Strengthen Social and Environmental Safeguards
- Ebola: Tackling The Outbreak in West Africa
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth