LOANS & CREDITS
India - Bihar Integrated Social Protection Strengthening Project
- In Washington DC
- Gabriela Aguilar
- Tel : 202-473-6768
Washington DC, December 30, 2013—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
The objective of the project is to strengthen institutional capacity of the Department of Social Welfare and the Rural Development Department to deliver social protection programs and services and expand outreach of social care services for poor and vulnerable households, persons with disabilities, older persons and widows in the state of Bihar.
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- Youth Voices on Climate Change Take Times Square
- World Bank to Begin Discussions on Proposal to Strengthen Social and Environmental Safeguards
- Ebola: Tackling The Outbreak in West Africa
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth