LOANS & CREDITS
India - Bihar Integrated Social Protection Strengthening Project
- In Washington DC
- Gabriela Aguilar
- Tel : 202-473-6768
Washington DC, December 30, 2013—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
The objective of the project is to strengthen institutional capacity of the Department of Social Welfare and the Rural Development Department to deliver social protection programs and services and expand outreach of social care services for poor and vulnerable households, persons with disabilities, older persons and widows in the state of Bihar.
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”