LOANS & CREDITS
Nepal - Project for Strengthening the National Rural Transport Program (SNRTP)
- In Washington
- Gabriela Aguilar
- Tel : 202-473-6768
Washington DC, December 23, 2013—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
The objective of the project is to enhance the availability and reliability of transport connectivity for rural communities in participating districts.
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”