LOANS & CREDITS
Nepal - Irrigation and Water Resources Management Project
- In Washington
- Gabriela Aguilar
- Tel : 202-473-6768
Washington DC, December 23, 2013—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
The objective of the project is to improve irrigated agriculture productivity and management of selected irrigation schemes, and enhance institutional capacity for integrated water resources management.
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- Youth Voices on Climate Change Take Times Square
- World Bank to Begin Discussions on Proposal to Strengthen Social and Environmental Safeguards
- Ebola: Tackling The Outbreak in West Africa
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth