LOANS & CREDITS
Morocco - First Inclusive Green Growth Development Policy Loan
- In Washington
- Lara Saade
- Tel : (202) 473-9887
Washington DC, December 20, 2013—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IBRD Loan: US $300.0 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 29 years, Grace = 6.5 years
Project ID: P127956
Project Description: The development policy loan will promote revenue diversification in rural Morocco, improve the management of natural resources and encourage a shift towards low carbon growth.
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”