LOANS & CREDITS
Paraguay - Sustainable Agriculture and Rural Development Project - Additional Financing
- In Washington, DC
- Marcela Sanchez-Bender
- Tel : (202) 473-5863
Washington DC, December 5, 2013—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IBRD Loan: US $100.0 million
Terms: Maturity = 30 years; Grace = 8 years
Project ID: P148504
Project Description: The objective of the project is to improve in a sustainable way the socio-economic condition of small-scale farmers and indigenous communities in the project area, through the support of actions to strengthen their community organization, self-governance, and access to markets and value chains.
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- Youth Voices on Climate Change Take Times Square
- World Bank to Begin Discussions on Proposal to Strengthen Social and Environmental Safeguards
- Ebola: Tackling The Outbreak in West Africa
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth