LOANS & CREDITS
Croatia - Croatian Bank for Reconstruction and Development for Croatian Export Financing Guarantee Project
- In Washington
- Kristyn Schrader-King
- Tel : (202) 458-2736
Washington DC, June 27, 2013—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
Guarantee: US$256.4 million equivalent
Project ID: P133471
Project Description: The objective of the project is to support exporters and foreign exchange earners in Croatia by enhancing Croatian Bank for Reconstruction and Development's (HBOR's) capability to mobilize medium and long-term financing.
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”