LOANS & CREDITS
Nepal-India Electricity Transmission and Trade Project - Additional Financing (NIETTP)
- In Washington
- Gabriela Aguilar
- Tel : 202-473-6766
Washington DC, June 24, 2013—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
The objectives of the project are to establish cross-border transmission capacity of about 1000 Megawatts (MW) to faciliate trade between India and Nepal, and increase the supply of electricity in Nepal by the sustainable import of at least 100MW of electricity.
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim to visit India
- Indonesia Economic Quarterly, July 2014: Hard Choices
- India: Skilled Jobs Help Rural Youth Fulfil Long-cherished Dreams