LOANS & CREDITS
Nepal-India Electricity Transmission and Trade Project - Additional Financing (NIETTP)
- In Washington
- Gabriela Aguilar
- Tel : 202-473-6766
Washington DC, June 24, 2013—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
The objectives of the project are to establish cross-border transmission capacity of about 1000 Megawatts (MW) to faciliate trade between India and Nepal, and increase the supply of electricity in Nepal by the sustainable import of at least 100MW of electricity.
- Philippines: World Bank Group President Speech at the Daylight Dialogue
- New Study Adds Up the Benefits of Climate-Smart Development in Lives, Jobs, and GDP
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth
- Forests Are Creating Momentum for Climate Negotiations
- How Tanzania Plans To Achieve "Big Results Now" in Education