LOANS & CREDITS
Mauritania and Togo - Second Phase of the West Africa Regional Communications Infrastructure Program
- In Washington
- Aby Toure
- Tel : (202) 473-8302
Washington DC, May 30, 2013—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Credit: US$30.0 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 40 years; Grace = 10 years
Project ID: P123093
Project Description: The project aims to contribute to increasing the geographical reach of broadband networks and to reducing costs of communications services in the territories, respectively, of the Islamic Republic of Mauritania and the Republic of Togo.
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”