LOANS & CREDITS
Mauritania and Togo - Second Phase of the West Africa Regional Communications Infrastructure Program
- In Washington
- Aby Toure
- Tel : (202) 473-8302
Washington DC, May 30, 2013—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Credit: US$30.0 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 40 years; Grace = 10 years
Project ID: P123093
Project Description: The project aims to contribute to increasing the geographical reach of broadband networks and to reducing costs of communications services in the territories, respectively, of the Islamic Republic of Mauritania and the Republic of Togo.
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim to visit India
- Indonesia Economic Quarterly, July 2014: Hard Choices
- India: Skilled Jobs Help Rural Youth Fulfil Long-cherished Dreams