LOANS & CREDITS
Mauritania and Togo - Second Phase of the West Africa Regional Communications Infrastructure Program
- In Washington
- Aby Toure
- Tel : (202) 473-8302
Washington DC, May 30, 2013—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Credit: US$30.0 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 40 years; Grace = 10 years
Project ID: P123093
Project Description: The project aims to contribute to increasing the geographical reach of broadband networks and to reducing costs of communications services in the territories, respectively, of the Islamic Republic of Mauritania and the Republic of Togo.
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- Youth Voices on Climate Change Take Times Square
- World Bank to Begin Discussions on Proposal to Strengthen Social and Environmental Safeguards
- Ebola: Tackling The Outbreak in West Africa
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth