LOANS & CREDITS
Haiti - Improving Maternal and Child Health through Integrated Social Services
- In Washington
- Patricia da Camara
- Tel : +1(202) 473-4019
Washington DC, May 21, 2013—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Grant: US$70.0 million equivalent
Project ID: P123706
Project Description: The objective of the project is to increase access to and use of maternal and child health, nutrition and social services in at least three Departments: West, Northeast and Northwest. The project, which is co-financed by a US$20 million grant from the Multi-donor Trust Fund for Health Results Innovation, will benefit 1.8 million people, including pregnant women, children under five and vulnerable families.
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”