LOANS & CREDITS
Namibia - Namibian Coast Conservation and Management
- In Washington
- Aby Toure
- Tel : _1 (202) 473-8302
Washington DC, December 20, 2012—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
GEF Grant: US$1.92 million
Project ID: P128511
Project Description: The objective of the project is to assist the Government of Namibia in their attempt to conserve and sustainably maintain the biodiversity of the Namibian Coast.
- Philippines: World Bank Group President Speech at the Daylight Dialogue
- New Study Adds Up the Benefits of Climate-Smart Development in Lives, Jobs, and GDP
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth
- Forests Are Creating Momentum for Climate Negotiations
- How Tanzania Plans To Achieve "Big Results Now" in Education