LOANS & CREDITS
Namibia - Namibian Coast Conservation and Management
- In Washington
- Aby Toure
- Tel : _1 (202) 473-8302
Washington DC, December 20, 2012—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
GEF Grant: US$1.92 million
Project ID: P128511
Project Description: The objective of the project is to assist the Government of Namibia in their attempt to conserve and sustainably maintain the biodiversity of the Namibian Coast.
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”