LOANS & CREDITS
Georgia - Regional Development II
- In Washington
- Kristyn Schrader-King
- Tel : (202) 458-2736
Washington DC, November 6, 2012—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Credit: US$30 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 25 years; Grace = 5 years
Project ID: P130421
Project Description: The project development objective is to improve infrastructure services and institutional capacity to support increased tourism in the local economy of the Imereti Region in Georgia.
- Philippines: World Bank Group President Speech at the Daylight Dialogue
- New Study Adds Up the Benefits of Climate-Smart Development in Lives, Jobs, and GDP
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth
- Forests Are Creating Momentum for Climate Negotiations
- How Tanzania Plans To Achieve "Big Results Now" in Education