LOANS & CREDITS
Georgia - Regional Development II
- In Washington
- Kristyn Schrader-King
- Tel : (202) 458-2736
Washington DC, November 6, 2012—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Credit: US$30 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 25 years; Grace = 5 years
Project ID: P130421
Project Description: The project development objective is to improve infrastructure services and institutional capacity to support increased tourism in the local economy of the Imereti Region in Georgia.
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”