LOANS & CREDITS
Georgia - Regional Development II
- In Washington
- Kristyn Schrader-King
- Tel : (202) 458-2736
Washington DC, November 6, 2012—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Credit: US$30 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 25 years; Grace = 5 years
Project ID: P130421
Project Description: The project development objective is to improve infrastructure services and institutional capacity to support increased tourism in the local economy of the Imereti Region in Georgia.
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- Youth Voices on Climate Change Take Times Square
- World Bank to Begin Discussions on Proposal to Strengthen Social and Environmental Safeguards
- Ebola: Tackling The Outbreak in West Africa
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth