LOANS & CREDITS
Brazil - Parana Multi-Sector Development
- In Washington
- Marcela Sanchez-Bender
- Tel : (202) 473-5863
Washington DC, November 6, 2012—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IBRD Loan: US$350 million
Terms: Maturity = 15 years; Grace = 5 years
Project ID: P126343
Project Description: The objective of the project is to make access to economic and human development opportunities more equitable and environmentally sustainable in Brazil through the modernization of Brazil’s public sector and revenue management systems.
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim to visit India
- Indonesia Economic Quarterly, July 2014: Hard Choices
- India: Skilled Jobs Help Rural Youth Fulfil Long-cherished Dreams