LOANS & CREDITS
Brazil - Parana Multi-Sector Development
- In Washington
- Marcela Sanchez-Bender
- Tel : (202) 473-5863
Washington DC, November 6, 2012—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IBRD Loan: US$350 million
Terms: Maturity = 15 years; Grace = 5 years
Project ID: P126343
Project Description: The objective of the project is to make access to economic and human development opportunities more equitable and environmentally sustainable in Brazil through the modernization of Brazil’s public sector and revenue management systems.
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”