LOANS & CREDITS
Brazil - Parana Multi-Sector Development
- In Washington
- Marcela Sanchez-Bender
- Tel : (202) 473-5863
Washington DC, November 6, 2012—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IBRD Loan: US$350 million
Terms: Maturity = 15 years; Grace = 5 years
Project ID: P126343
Project Description: The objective of the project is to make access to economic and human development opportunities more equitable and environmentally sustainable in Brazil through the modernization of Brazil’s public sector and revenue management systems.
- Philippines: World Bank Group President Speech at the Daylight Dialogue
- New Study Adds Up the Benefits of Climate-Smart Development in Lives, Jobs, and GDP
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth
- Forests Are Creating Momentum for Climate Negotiations
- How Tanzania Plans To Achieve "Big Results Now" in Education