LOANS & CREDITS
Burkina Faso – International Institute for Water and Environmental Engineering
- In Washington DC
- Aby Toure
- Tel : (202) 473-8302
Washington DC, October 18, 2012—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Grant: US$10 million equivalent
Project ID: P131061
Project Description: The objective of the project is to improve existing training facilities and house more students at the International Institute of Water and Environmental Engineering (2iE) in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.
- Philippines: World Bank Group President Speech at the Daylight Dialogue
- New Study Adds Up the Benefits of Climate-Smart Development in Lives, Jobs, and GDP
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth
- Forests Are Creating Momentum for Climate Negotiations
- How Tanzania Plans To Achieve "Big Results Now" in Education