LOANS & CREDITS
Burkina Faso – International Institute for Water and Environmental Engineering
- In Washington DC
- Aby Toure
- Tel : (202) 473-8302
Washington DC, October 18, 2012—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Grant: US$10 million equivalent
Project ID: P131061
Project Description: The objective of the project is to improve existing training facilities and house more students at the International Institute of Water and Environmental Engineering (2iE) in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”