LOANS & CREDITS
Burkina Faso – International Institute for Water and Environmental Engineering
- In Washington DC
- Aby Toure
- Tel : (202) 473-8302
Washington DC, October 18, 2012—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Grant: US$10 million equivalent
Project ID: P131061
Project Description: The objective of the project is to improve existing training facilities and house more students at the International Institute of Water and Environmental Engineering (2iE) in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- Youth Voices on Climate Change Take Times Square
- World Bank to Begin Discussions on Proposal to Strengthen Social and Environmental Safeguards
- Ebola: Tackling The Outbreak in West Africa
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth