LOANS & CREDITS
Madagascar - Second Multi-sectoral STI/HIV/AIDS Prevention Project [Additional Financing]
- In Washington
- Aby Toure
- Tel : (202) 473-8302
Washington DC, June 14, 2012—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Credit: US$6 Million Equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 40 years: Grace = 10 years
Project ID: P128169
Project Description: The additional financing for the project will help to increase funds to combat STI/HIV/AIDS, improve maternal and child health and nutrition services in Madagascar.
- Philippines: World Bank Group President Speech at the Daylight Dialogue
- New Study Adds Up the Benefits of Climate-Smart Development in Lives, Jobs, and GDP
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth
- Forests Are Creating Momentum for Climate Negotiations
- How Tanzania Plans To Achieve "Big Results Now" in Education