LOANS & CREDITS
Madagascar - Second Multi-sectoral STI/HIV/AIDS Prevention Project [Additional Financing]
- In Washington
- Aby Toure
- Tel : (202) 473-8302
Washington DC, June 14, 2012—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Credit: US$6 Million Equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 40 years: Grace = 10 years
Project ID: P128169
Project Description: The additional financing for the project will help to increase funds to combat STI/HIV/AIDS, improve maternal and child health and nutrition services in Madagascar.
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”