LOANS & CREDITS
Cameroon - Conservation and Sustainable Management within the Ngoyla-Mintom Forest Project
- In Washington
- Aby Toure
- Tel : (202) 473-8302
Washington DC, April 5, 2012—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
GEF Grant: $3.5 million
Project ID: P118018
Project Description: The objective of the Conservation and Sustainable Use of the Ngoyla-Mintom Forest Project for Cameroon is to improve conservation and access to income-generating activities for local communities in the areas selected for conservation. These areas within the Ngoyla Mintom forest will be selected based on their high biodiversity conservation value on the basis of biological surveys currently being undertaken by Worldwide Fund for Nature, and the meso-zoning plan.
- Philippines: World Bank Group President Speech at the Daylight Dialogue
- New Study Adds Up the Benefits of Climate-Smart Development in Lives, Jobs, and GDP
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth
- Forests Are Creating Momentum for Climate Negotiations
- How Tanzania Plans To Achieve "Big Results Now" in Education