LOANS & CREDITS
Malawi - Nutrition, HIV and AIDS Project
- In Washington
- Aby Toure
- Tel : (202) 473-8302
Washington DC, March 27, 2012—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Grant: US$48 Million Equivalent
IDA Credit: US$32 Million Equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 40 years: Grace = 10 years
Project ID: P125237
Project Description: The objective of the Nutrition and HIV/AIDS Project for Malawi is to expand access to and increase use of essential services for nutrition and HIV and AIDS. The additional financing will be used to enhance and increase maternal and child nutrition service delivery at the community level.
- Philippines: World Bank Group President Speech at the Daylight Dialogue
- New Study Adds Up the Benefits of Climate-Smart Development in Lives, Jobs, and GDP
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth
- Forests Are Creating Momentum for Climate Negotiations
- How Tanzania Plans To Achieve "Big Results Now" in Education