LOANS & CREDITS
Malawi - Nutrition, HIV and AIDS Project
- In Washington
- Aby Toure
- Tel : (202) 473-8302
Washington DC, March 27, 2012—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Grant: US$48 Million Equivalent
IDA Credit: US$32 Million Equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 40 years: Grace = 10 years
Project ID: P125237
Project Description: The objective of the Nutrition and HIV/AIDS Project for Malawi is to expand access to and increase use of essential services for nutrition and HIV and AIDS. The additional financing will be used to enhance and increase maternal and child nutrition service delivery at the community level.
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”