LOANS & CREDITS
Lesotho - Water Sector Improvement Project APL 2 [Additional Financing]
- Aby Toure
- Tel : (202) 473-8302
Washington DC, November 10, 2011—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Grant: US$13 Million Equivalent
Project ID: P123199
Project Description: The project will help develop and sustain an environmentally sound, socially responsible, and financially viable framework for the Metolong Dam and Water Supply Program (MDWSP). It also aims to increase the quantity of safe, bulk water supplied to Teyateyaneng, and to strengthen institutions and related instruments in the water sector.
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim to visit India
- Indonesia Economic Quarterly, July 2014: Hard Choices
- India: Skilled Jobs Help Rural Youth Fulfil Long-cherished Dreams