LOANS & CREDITS
Lesotho - Water Sector Improvement Project APL 2 [Additional Financing]
- Aby Toure
- Tel : (202) 473-8302
Washington DC, November 10, 2011—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Grant: US$13 Million Equivalent
Project ID: P123199
Project Description: The project will help develop and sustain an environmentally sound, socially responsible, and financially viable framework for the Metolong Dam and Water Supply Program (MDWSP). It also aims to increase the quantity of safe, bulk water supplied to Teyateyaneng, and to strengthen institutions and related instruments in the water sector.
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”