LOANS & CREDITS
South Africa - The Eskom Renewables Support Project
- Aby Toure
- Tel : (202) 473-8302
Washington DC, October 27, 2011—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
CTF Loan: $US 250 Million
Terms: Maturity = 40 years; Grace = 10 years
Project ID: P122329
Project Description: The project aims to help implement the pioneering and innovative Upington concentrating solar power and Sere wind power plants in South Africa.
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim to visit India
- Indonesia Economic Quarterly, July 2014: Hard Choices
- India: Skilled Jobs Help Rural Youth Fulfil Long-cherished Dreams