LOANS & CREDITS
South Africa - The Eskom Renewables Support Project
- Aby Toure
- Tel : (202) 473-8302
Washington DC, October 27, 2011—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
CTF Loan: $US 250 Million
Terms: Maturity = 40 years; Grace = 10 years
Project ID: P122329
Project Description: The project aims to help implement the pioneering and innovative Upington concentrating solar power and Sere wind power plants in South Africa.
- Philippines: World Bank Group President Speech at the Daylight Dialogue
- New Study Adds Up the Benefits of Climate-Smart Development in Lives, Jobs, and GDP
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth
- Forests Are Creating Momentum for Climate Negotiations
- How Tanzania Plans To Achieve "Big Results Now" in Education