LOANS & CREDITS
Nigeria – Polychlorinated Biphenyls Management Project
- Francois Gouahinga
- Tel : (202) 473-0696
Washington DC, August 30, 2011—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
GEF Trust Fund Grant: US$6.3 Million
Project ID: P113173
Project Description: The objective of the project is to strengthen national capacity for management of Persistent Organic Pollutants and in particular Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCBs), and develop in-country storage facilities for PCBs until their environmentally sound disposal can be achieved.
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim to visit India
- Indonesia Economic Quarterly, July 2014: Hard Choices
- India: Skilled Jobs Help Rural Youth Fulfil Long-cherished Dreams