LOANS & CREDITS
Nigeria – Polychlorinated Biphenyls Management Project
- Francois Gouahinga
- Tel : (202) 473-0696
Washington DC, August 30, 2011—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
GEF Trust Fund Grant: US$6.3 Million
Project ID: P113173
Project Description: The objective of the project is to strengthen national capacity for management of Persistent Organic Pollutants and in particular Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCBs), and develop in-country storage facilities for PCBs until their environmentally sound disposal can be achieved.
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- Youth Voices on Climate Change Take Times Square
- World Bank to Begin Discussions on Proposal to Strengthen Social and Environmental Safeguards
- Ebola: Tackling The Outbreak in West Africa
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth