LOANS & CREDITS
Burkina Faso - Health Sector Support and Multisectoral AIDS Project [Additional Financing]
- Francois Gouahinga
- Tel : (202) 473-0696
Washington DC, June 30, 2011—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Grant: US$36 Million Equivalent
Project ID: P125285
Program Description: The development objective of the project is to improve access and quality of priority health, nutrition and HIV/AIDS services.
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”