LOANS & CREDITS
Guinea-Bissau - West Africa Regional Fisheries Program
- Aby Toure
- Tel : (202) 473-8302
Washington DC, March 31, 2011—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Grant: US$6 million equivalent
GEF Trust Fund Grant: US$2 million
Project ID: P119380
Project Description: The development objective of the project is to strengthen the country’s capacity to govern and manage targeted fisheries, reduce illegal fishing and increase local value added to fish products.
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- Youth Voices on Climate Change Take Times Square
- World Bank to Begin Discussions on Proposal to Strengthen Social and Environmental Safeguards
- Ebola: Tackling The Outbreak in West Africa
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth