LOANS & CREDITS
Guinea-Bissau - West Africa Regional Fisheries Program
- Aby Toure
- Tel : (202) 473-8302
Washington DC, March 31, 2011—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Grant: US$6 million equivalent
GEF Trust Fund Grant: US$2 million
Project ID: P119380
Project Description: The development objective of the project is to strengthen the country’s capacity to govern and manage targeted fisheries, reduce illegal fishing and increase local value added to fish products.
- Philippines: World Bank Group President Speech at the Daylight Dialogue
- New Study Adds Up the Benefits of Climate-Smart Development in Lives, Jobs, and GDP
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth
- Forests Are Creating Momentum for Climate Negotiations
- How Tanzania Plans To Achieve "Big Results Now" in Education