LOANS & CREDITS
Sierra Leone - Wetlands Conservation Project
- Aby Toure
- Tel : (202) 473-8302
Washington DC, March 24, 2011—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
GEF Trust Fund Grant: US$1.80 million
Project ID: P115836
Project Description: The objective of the project is to improve the strategic and operational conservation management of wetland areas in Sierra Leone.
- Philippines: World Bank Group President Speech at the Daylight Dialogue
- New Study Adds Up the Benefits of Climate-Smart Development in Lives, Jobs, and GDP
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth
- Forests Are Creating Momentum for Climate Negotiations
- How Tanzania Plans To Achieve "Big Results Now" in Education