LOANS & CREDITS
Sierra Leone - Wetlands Conservation Project
- Aby Toure
- Tel : (202) 473-8302
Washington DC, March 24, 2011—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
GEF Trust Fund Grant: US$1.80 million
Project ID: P115836
Project Description: The objective of the project is to improve the strategic and operational conservation management of wetland areas in Sierra Leone.
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- Youth Voices on Climate Change Take Times Square
- World Bank to Begin Discussions on Proposal to Strengthen Social and Environmental Safeguards
- Ebola: Tackling The Outbreak in West Africa
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth