LOANS & CREDITS
Armenia – The Health System Modernization Project for Armenia [Additional Financing]
- Jonathan Daly
- Tel : (202) 473-2588
Washington DC, December 20, 2010—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IBRD Loan: US$19 million
Terms: Maturity = 25 years; Grace = 10 years
Project ID: P121728
Project Description: This Additional Financing of the Second Phase of the Health System Modernization Project for Armenia aims to support the Government of Armenia in its efforts to expand primary health care (PHC) services on the basis of family medicine and upgrade hospital networks in the regions. The aim of the project is to provide the population, in particular the most vulnerable groups, with improved access to quality health care services and also to better manage public health threats.
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim to visit India
- Indonesia Economic Quarterly, July 2014: Hard Choices
- India: Skilled Jobs Help Rural Youth Fulfil Long-cherished Dreams