LOANS & CREDITS
Armenia – The Health System Modernization Project for Armenia [Additional Financing]
- Jonathan Daly
- Tel : (202) 473-2588
Washington DC, December 20, 2010—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IBRD Loan: US$19 million
Terms: Maturity = 25 years; Grace = 10 years
Project ID: P121728
Project Description: This Additional Financing of the Second Phase of the Health System Modernization Project for Armenia aims to support the Government of Armenia in its efforts to expand primary health care (PHC) services on the basis of family medicine and upgrade hospital networks in the regions. The aim of the project is to provide the population, in particular the most vulnerable groups, with improved access to quality health care services and also to better manage public health threats.
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”