Infographic: Pakistan Consultations on Country Strategy
February 18, 2014
What did the World Bank Group hear from country-wide consultations held throughout Pakistan from July 2013 on what the country's development priorities should be for the next five years?
Some common messages heard have been tackling the energy crisis, increasing economic opportunity for women and youth, improving service delivery, addressing inequality, and combating climate change.
An overview view of and reports for each set of consultations, surveys, and a list of participants can be found here. Available in both English and Urdu.
Click for HIGHER RESOLUTION
- Philippines: World Bank Group President Speech at the Daylight Dialogue
- New Study Adds Up the Benefits of Climate-Smart Development in Lives, Jobs, and GDP
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth
- Forests Are Creating Momentum for Climate Negotiations
- How Tanzania Plans To Achieve "Big Results Now" in Education