Infographic: Pakistan Consultations on Country Strategy
February 18, 2014
What did the World Bank Group hear from country-wide consultations held throughout Pakistan from July 2013 on what the country's development priorities should be for the next five years?
Some common messages heard have been tackling the energy crisis, increasing economic opportunity for women and youth, improving service delivery, addressing inequality, and combating climate change.
An overview view of and reports for each set of consultations, surveys, and a list of participants can be found here. Available in both English and Urdu.
Click for HIGHER RESOLUTION
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”