Infographic: Pakistan Consultations on Country Strategy
February 18, 2014
What did the World Bank Group hear from country-wide consultations held throughout Pakistan from July 2013 on what the country's development priorities should be for the next five years?
Some common messages heard have been tackling the energy crisis, increasing economic opportunity for women and youth, improving service delivery, addressing inequality, and combating climate change.
An overview view of and reports for each set of consultations, surveys, and a list of participants can be found here. Available in both English and Urdu.
Click for HIGHER RESOLUTION
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- Youth Voices on Climate Change Take Times Square
- World Bank to Begin Discussions on Proposal to Strengthen Social and Environmental Safeguards
- Ebola: Tackling The Outbreak in West Africa
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth