Morocco: Country Partnership Strategy 2014-2017
September 13, 2013
The government of Morocco and the World Bank Group have renewed their Country Partnership Strategy (CPS) for the period 2014-2017.
This strategy defines Morocco’s development priorities and areas of focus for World Bank Group’s support, should it be financial, technical or analytical.
The CPS preparation followed broad consultations with public actors, the civil society, the private sector, donors, and other relevant development stakeholders.
The new CPS is built around three results areas:
- Promoting competitive and inclusive growth,
- Building a green and resilient future and
- Strengthening governance and institutions for improved service delivery to all citizens.
Gender, youth, voice and participation will be the cross-cutting beams for World Bank Group’s engagement in Morocco.
Learn more about the new CPS (pdf).
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- Youth Voices on Climate Change Take Times Square
- World Bank to Begin Discussions on Proposal to Strengthen Social and Environmental Safeguards
- Ebola: Tackling The Outbreak in West Africa
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth