Morocco: Country Partnership Strategy 2014-2017
September 13, 2013
The government of Morocco and the World Bank Group have renewed their Country Partnership Strategy (CPS) for the period 2014-2017.
This strategy defines Morocco’s development priorities and areas of focus for World Bank Group’s support, should it be financial, technical or analytical.
The CPS preparation followed broad consultations with public actors, the civil society, the private sector, donors, and other relevant development stakeholders.
The new CPS is built around three results areas:
- Promoting competitive and inclusive growth,
- Building a green and resilient future and
- Strengthening governance and institutions for improved service delivery to all citizens.
Gender, youth, voice and participation will be the cross-cutting beams for World Bank Group’s engagement in Morocco.
Learn more about the new CPS (pdf).
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”